SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect personal information about you in various ways, such as when you create an account or online profile, use the interactive areas and features on our websites, make a purchase, participate in our contests or surveys or when you email, call or otherwise communicate with us. Such information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, photographs, credit card information and other contact or demographic information you choose to provide. We may also obtain information about you from other sources and link or combine that with information we collect on our websites.
We also automatically collect information about you when you access or use our websites. For example, we automatically log your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, access times, browser type and language and the website you visited before navigating to our websites. We may also collect information about your usage and activity on our websites. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you.
Our website also uses our authorized third-party analytics vendors, such as Google Analytics. Please click here for more information about how data is collected and processed in connection with the Google Analytics service: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve and understand the success of marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
SECTION 2 COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
SECTION 3 -HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the personal information we collect for the purposes described in this Policy or otherwise disclosed to you on our websites. For example, we may use your information to:
• operate and improve our websites;
• provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, shipping alerts, invoices, updates, security alerts, recall notices and support and administrative messages;
• maintain and administer your online account;
• respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• send you news and information about events, activities, offers, promotions, products and services offered by Thermowave or third parties that we think will be of interest to you;
• process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and prizes; and
• link or combine with other personal information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
SECTION 4-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION POLICY
It is our policy not to share personal information collected through our websites with third parties except as described in this Policy or as otherwise disclosed to you on our websites. For example, we may share personal information as follows:
• when you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you on our websites that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
• when you provide a product review or you post content to interactive areas or features of our websites;
• with third party vendors, consultants and service providers that perform services to help us with our business activities (such as shipping your order or offering customer service) and who need access to such information to carry out their work for us. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us
• when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or to respond to lawful requests, legal process or legal authorities;
• when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, respond to an emergency or investigate fraud; and
• in connection with, or during negotiations of, a merger, acquisition, financing or sale of all or a portion of Thermowave’s assets.
We may also share aggregated information that does not directly identify you.
SECTION 5 – SECURITY
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 6- YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or emailing us at email@example.com If you opt out of receiving such communications, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account, purchases or our ongoing business relations.
Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete, emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within 30 days or within a reasonable timeframe.
SECTION 7- DATA RETENTION
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
SECTION 8 -SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
SECTION 9 -USER GENERATED CONTENT
When you transmit, upload, post, email or otherwise make available data, text, software, music, sounds, photographs, images, graphics, designs, artwork, messages or other materials created or sourced by you ("User Content") to Thermowave and/or on Thermowave.lt or any other website, internet site or application (including mobile device applications) that is owned, operated, controlled or sponsored by Thermowave, you agree and acknowledge the following:
The User Content must not violate any law, contain any commercial messages, or comparisons or solicitations for products or services, be offensive, defamatory, sexually explicit, violent, vulgar, derogatory of any ethnicity , race, gender, religion, profession or age group, promote any political agenda, promote alcohol, drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, promote, include or refer to activities that may be harmful or illegal, and/or any other content that is considered inappropriate or unsuitable as determined by Thermowave at its sole discretion.
You warrant that the User Content is your original work and/or that you own the intellectual property rights in the User Content, and that the User Content does not infringe on any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any other person or organization. You waive your moral rights in relation to the User Content and you will not assert such rights against Thermowave, its sub-licensees or assigns.
You waive your moral rights in relation to the User Content and you will not assert such rights against Thermowave, its sublicensees or assigns.
If the User Content incorporates personal information, including the identity or image of any individual, you confirm that the individual concerned has consented to the use of the image and personal information.
Thermowave may, with or without any notice to you, at its sole discretion and for any reason, remove, modify or block access to any User Content.
You grant Thermowave a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free, transferrable and sub-licensable right to use, modify, edit and display the User Content, including copyright in the User Content, in any media known now or in the future.
Thermowave makes no representations or warranties as the accuracy, reliability, lawfulness or completeness of any User Content, and takes no responsibility for the use of or reliance on, any User Content by you or any third party.
We may update this Policy at any time to reflect changes to our information practices and we will indicate when changes have been made by revising the date at the top of the Policy. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by posting a prominent notice on our websites prior to the date such changes become effective. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have a question about this Policy, please contact us at:
Raudondvario pl. 101